Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Out of Focus

Cara chose the theme this week, which is Out of Focus. I have to say it is my favorite so far. I had so much fun playing around with different settings and situations. I even learned a thing or two, which is never a bad thing.

Although our photos are very similar, they are also very different. I love how you can see the park bench and trees in the background of her photo. Of course the bokeh is magnificent too. Just look at that heptagon sitting on the park bench.

Out of Focus



Join Megan and Melody for more Team-Up Thursday.

10 comments:

Amy Jo said...

What a great idea! Both of yours came out lovely!

Megan said...

that is a brilliant theme -- just might have to steal it :). these two shots leave so much more to the imagination of the viewer!

Christina said...

coolest theme ever!! Wow, this is awesome. Amazing how much can be communicated thru a shimmery, blurry image!

Corey~living and loving said...

What an interesting theme. WOW! I never would have thought of that...but it is fabulous.

Cara said...

I agree, this has to be one of my favorite so far!

HipMomma-MelodyA. said...

Ooh, love that theme. I think we just might steal it soon. You know, when I first saw your theme I thought "now that's one none of us could mess up." But I bet it's harder then I think. Nice job, team.

Unknown said...

and they both go together perfectly! i love this one.

it is harder than it sounds, isn't it?

jillconyers said...

Great theme. I was just reading an article about the art of out of focus photography.

Joanna said...

So great that you were both on the same page. Like Melody said, sounds so easy but I bet it is harder than it seems. Great bokeh in both shots!

Stacy said...

Very cool shots, and I love how they are so similar. You were on the same wavelength. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails