Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Garden Update

Here are some garden photos for your viewing pleasure. The day lilies are in full bloom.

DSC_1915

DSC_1916




The herb garden is doing much better this year. I decided not to thin out the plants so we will see if they keep thriving.

Basil
DSC_1918


Cilantro
DSC_1920


Parsley
DSC_1921




There is also some random dill that has popped up and some chives returning from last year. The parsley from my very first year is still around too.
DSC_1922


Only one of my blueberry bushes is producing berries. They are not plentiful, but the kids still get very excited.
DSC_1925


Look at my poor broccoli. We can't figure out what is eating it.
DSC_1928


I am not sure what these are, but it seems like I take a photo of them every year so I don't want to break tradition.
DSC_1931

2 comments:

Rose said...

Oh the garden is beautiful!

Run Lori Run said...

Your garden looks great! We've had so much rain here and no sun so everything is puny...except the rhubarb... My tomatoes are protesting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails