Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Harper

DSC_1933

My baby girl is 6 today. Six. How is that possible? We are having a family party for her tonight. So I will have party photos up next week. Today I have this shot for you.


DSC_1935


Nice, huh? I was taking photos of the garden and realized that I haven't taken any decent photos of the kids in awhile. The lighting was good. Why not try to snap a couple of close-ups of the kids? Harper was more than willing to pose for a shot. Just as I snapped the shot her finger went straight in her nose. The little stinker. She immediately asked to see it on the camera. She was most proud of herself. All the other shots she is sportin' some sort of fake grin. Sigh.

I was debating on whether to post this shot. I imagine it is one of those photos that will embarass her beyond belief in a couple of years, but you know it does really show her sense of humor. There is never a dull moment when she is around.

Miller was not thrilled with the idea of having his photo taken. At all.

DSC_1936

See what I mean.

Harper, I hope you have the best birthday ever.

Happy Birthday sweet girl.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY Birthday, Harper. I love the finger in the nose shot, you can definitely use that as blackmail at a later date...like 10 years from now.

I don't think I realized your birthdays were so close - she was a great birthday present, eh?

Stacy said...

Happy birthday Harper!

Hopefully the kids will get past hating the camera soon. Mine did, but probably because I hardly took pictures during the winter. They felt a bit left out. ;)

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Harper!!!

hipMomma said...

She is just adorable, finger-up-her-nose and all. Hope her birthday celebration is fantastic.

Christina said...

Good gosh, SIX! Happy birthday, Harper! She is such a gorgeous girl and just shines with personsity...as that finger-up-the-nose shot shows! LOL!

Unknown said...

xiaowei 20160409
new balance shoes
cheap basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
puma outlet
air max 90
adidas gazelle
burberry outlet canada
rolex daytona
toms outlet store
supra store
michael kors handbags
reebok classic
pandora charms
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister hoodies
nike force 1
toms shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
marc jacobs handbags
calvin klein outlet stores
reebok
fitflops
gucci outlet online
ralph lauren
toms outlet
coach outlet store
lacoste polo shirts
canada goose jackets
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
burberry sale
converse outlet
prada outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails