Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Around the Yard

I did do a little bit of sewing this week. I made a sundress for Harper, but it still isn't quite right. So no pictures of it yet. I also started quilting Harper's quilt, but that is going to be a LONG, tedious process. I am taking my time and trying not to rush through it. So instead of craftiness today you get to see photos of the yard.


DSC_0361

DSC_0360

DSC_0359

DSC_0357

DSC_0356

The cicadas are finally here. We have been anticipating them and they finally started surfacing this weekend.


DSC_0391

DSC_0393



I will try really hard to have something crafty to show next week.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love those iris! They look almost exactly like the ones Brian killed. >:( He got a bit too overzelous with the weed killer and killed them off. *sigh* Guess I'll have to find them and plant again. Beautiful shots all around. :)

I'll get a post up later in the week for Anya's dress. That was time consuming. I also had to use the seam ripper more than I wanted. Too many layers and I got one going the wrong way. At least I didn't serge it together...that would have been a mess!

Corey~living and loving said...

I love nature...and it is fun to see it through your eyes. Thanks for sharing these. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails