Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Catching Up on the Kids

Here are some random shots of the kids I took last week.


A bowl of water + straws = hours of entertainment.
DSC_0364

DSC_0365

DSC_0367

Miller had a Pre-K Prom at his school on Friday night. I tried to take some shots of the kids since they actually looked nice. This is what I got.


DSC_0369

DSC_0370

Nice, huh?
DSC_0372


Then my camera battery died and my back up was also dead. Uggghhh.

DSC_0373

Miller's baseball game on Saturday.


DSC_0374

DSC_0375

DSC_0380

Let it be known that I did not have anything to do with this outfit.


DSC_0384

She is such a ham.


DSC_0386

3 comments:

Cara said...

She is a ham and looks so much like you. I love the shot of the kid with the bowl of water and straws. That would provide hours of fun here as well.

Corey~living and loving said...

boy your kids sure don't look like they lead a happy life. All frowns and tears there. tee hee.....cute pics of some fabulous times. ♥

Stacy said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy! I love Harper's "unique" sense of style LOL! Looks like her and Anya went to the same modeling school, too. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails