Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Team-Up Thursday- Panning

Cara and I are panning this week along with the rest of the Team-Thursday crew. I have to admit that I googled panning just to make sure I knew exactly what we were supposed to do for the theme this week. I read a quick article on it and I was off. I set my shutterspeed to 1/30 and tried to follow my kids with the camera as they scootered around the driveway. There were lots of blurry ones. There were also a few cool ones, but half of the kids heads were cut off. So I settled on this one.

I love all the motion in Cara's shot. I can't look at it too long though because it starts making me dizzy.

Panning Dip


Head over to Mental Inventory for more Team-Up Thursday.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Very cool shots! I have not tried panning, but I will have to give it a try. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

I think you did great. I have never tried this. you make me want to try. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails