Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just Call Me The Bag Lady

I was feeling the need for a new springy purse. Since I knew I wouldn't have time to work on the quilt this week, I decided to make myself a purse. Harper asked me what I was making and when I told her a purse she said, "you are always making yourself a purse."

I used the 241 Tote pattern by Noodlehead. I really like how it turned out. The side pockets aren't deep enough for a water bottle, but they are perfect for a set of car keys. We will see if it gets as much use as my Lickety Split bag.

DSC_0348-edited


DSC_0351-edited

DSC_0353-edited

I finally received my walking foot and did a little practicing this weekend. I think it is going to work like a charm. Now I just need to find the courage to conquer the quilt.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails