Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day in the Life- The Questions

I know I have been negligent with my A day in the life posts, but I haven't forgotten about them. After listening to the non-stop stream of questions coming from my soon to be 5 year olds mouth, I decided to start writing some of the good ones down. Then I decided they would make a perfect A day in the life post because his questions are very much a part of every day.



DSC_0548




Miller in the car waiting in the car pick up lane at Harper's school. The car is where most of his questions are asked.



That boy sure is inquisitive. And yes I swear every question he asks begins with "Mom......"

"Mom, where would I be if I was gone?"

"Mom, what does B-something-something-O spell?"

"Mom, do tarantulas eat worms?"

"Mom, is that the same truck that we saw in Louisville?"

"Mom, are birds faster than cars?"


"Mom, why does that car have a dent in it?"




"Mom, (then there is silence, I look in the rearview mirror and his lips are moving, but no sound is coming out.) guess what I just said?"




I love that his mind is always whirling. I hope he never loses his inquisitive nature.

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my gosh...that last one cracked me right up. :) I need to write down the things Sugar says more often. I forget as soon as I stop giggling.

Run Lori Run said...

This CRACKS ME UP! I tell my daughter to pleeeeeeease ask me questions without saying mom in front of it. She gave me a mother's day card she made and she drew a picture of herself and the whole background was "mom, ma, mom, mom, mama, mom, mom, mom, mommy, ma, mama, mom, mom, ma, mama, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mommy, ma, mom....."

Stacy said...

OH, that sounds a lot like Anya LOL! Their little minds are just going all the time. Last night Anya wanted me to guess what book was in her bookbag. AFter a few guesses I was done, but she was rather disappointed I wouldn't go through our entire library of books to find the ONE she had in her bag! Ah kids, they keep us on our toes. :)

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20160120 junda
longchamp outlet
toms outlet store
louis vuitton
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors bags
ed hardy uk
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
nike tn
coach factory outlet
nike trainers
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
nike cortez
fitflops clearance
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
true religion jeans
burberry outlet
cheap toms
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
ugg boots
louboutin
canada goose uk
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet uk
michael kors
coach outlet
mcm outlet
adidas originals
coach factory outlet
ray bans
mulberry bags
nike sb
prada outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails