Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

52 Weeks of Me- Behind

Well, behind pretty much sums up how I feel about my 52 Weeks of Me project right now. It also sums up how I feel about this week. We have had a crazy busy week this week and I have been feeling very behind with everything that I need to do. So I decided I would jot down a to do list for the week while I had some free time waiting in the car pick up line. It also meant I had a few spare minutes to snap a photo.

behind




I always feel so much better once I make a list.





3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm a big list maker, too. Now if I would just remember to look at them... ;)

Corey~living and loving said...

I like to make a list.....and add things to it that I've already done that day....then cross them off. :)

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
ralph lauren outlet
issey miyake perfume
ed hardy uk
true religion outlet
tods outlet
salomom shoes
off white jordan 1
pandora charms outlet
cheap ray bans
vibram fivefingers shoes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails