Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kitchen Remodel Progress

Harper and I went camping last weekend with her Brownie Troop.  I have no decent photographs that document the trip though.  My lens was fogging up and then my battery died.  I checked it before we left so I am not sure what happened.  Ugh.  Oh well, I was busy tending to 6 little girls so photography was not a high priority.

The weather was awesome this weekend, so the kids spent a good portion of the day Sunday outside on their skateboards.  Aren't they cute?

DSC_1410

While I was away camping, Mitch met with a firend of ours who is an interior designer.  She is going to put together some plans for us.  I am so ready to have a plan in place so we can get this project moving.  The other designers presented us with a proposal, but the price was a little more than we were wanting to spend.

DSC_1418


Mitch was pretty busy too with baseball, watching Miller, and meeting with our friend.  He did manage to do some adjustments on the door, put on a coat of paint, and start drywalling. 
DSC_1417

I told you it was going to be a slow process.  Hopefully my documentation of the remodel won't bore you all to tears.  My goal for this week is to do some decluttering and cleaning out.  Maybe I will actually be able to get to my sewing machine.  Right now it is buried under a bunch of junk. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've told you before - I'm living vicariously (even if it is slowly!) through your remodel, definitely not boring over there!

Shari said...

I'm glad to hear that you survived your camping trip. My little Daisy troop that only got started in the spring has grown to 12 Brownies, and several of them are anxious to go camping. Lord help me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails