Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sandwich Wraps

Last week I made sandwich wraps for the kids to use in their lunch boxes. They were excited to pick out the fabric. I want to make some reusable bags too, but have not gotten around to it yet. I also made one for Mitch and have one cut out for me. They definitely come in handy.




DSC_1335
I used a wrap mat that we already had to create the pattern.

DSC_1337

DSC_1338



I used Procare for the backing to make it waterproof, but still machine washable. I have only handwashed them so far, but I like having the option to throw them in the wash.
DSC_1339



Here's a sneak peak at what I have been working on this week. Hopefully I will have it finished next week with more details.




DSC_1333








1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

cute! I've been needing to make more reusable bags, too. I'm just so busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails