Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pinterest- Healthy Lunch Ideas

Like most of you, I am obsessed with pinterest.  I thought it would be fun to show you what I am pinning this week.  I have been thinking about new, creative, healthy lunches for the kids. It has to be something easy and something that I know they will eat too. 

 
Sprinkles make everything better, right?




















My kids love sushi. 


I would like this in my lunch box.







Source: None via Jennifer on Pinterest










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nice twist on a traditional sandwich.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Anything on a stick is sure to be a hit.

I have tried this before.  It works!


This is a good way to get the kids involoved.


I actually have this sandwich cutter.  I guess I should use it.

Mmmm.  Yummy.


What have you been pinning this week?

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, those look good! I have the hardest time with the kids' lunches and snacks. They don't want healthy, plus they get about 15 minutes to eat. Anya eats like a snail, so she pretty much gets one thing that she can finish.

Maggie said...

What haven't I been pinning lately?! I swear, I could spend hours browsing all the fabulous things on pinterest...

Corey~living and loving said...

I just followed you. I have a "kids lunch" board. I'm always looking for ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails