Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pinterest-Kitchen Inspiration

This week I am dreaming about my kitchen.  Can you tell I love white cabinets?
I am really in love with the subway tiles and the butcherblock countertops.













Source: houzz.com via Jennifer on Pinterest














Source: bhg.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


That sink is awesome eventhough I really want an undermount.

I think we are going to take our cabinets all the way to the ceiling.

The blue subway tiles are pretty cool too.  Look more butcherblock. 

I love the glass cabinets.  I wonder if I could keep my cabinets neat enough to pull this off?




4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes. any one of these could qualify as my dream kitchen. white! love! but my all time favorite is that gorgeous blue subway tile. i used to be an all white, all the time girl, but oh hello that blue!

Corey~living and loving said...

so fun to plan and dream. I get overwhelmed with the possibilities, though.

Stacy said...

Yes, I could tell you liked the white kitchens LOL! Those are all very pretty. I really like our undermount sink. It is so much cleaner to have it that way. I would have loved to do cabinets all the way to the ceiling, but our soffit doesn't have a ceiling. I guess if we rip it all out eventually then it wouldn't be such a big deal to put a ceiling on that piece.

certified kitchen designer said...

See to it that the design matches the interior. This is a workable concept though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails