Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Best Shot Monday- Almost

This weekend we took our first little road trip with just the four of us. We went to the Chattanooga Aquarium, took a walking tour of the Cave at Raccoon Mountain, and rode the Incline Railway. The kids had a blast. I haven't had a chance to upload all of my photos, but thought I would share this one for my Best Shot Monday. My daughter is fascinated by anything little and living that she can pick up. There was a butterfly garden with hundreds of butterflies everywhere and she almost picked this one up. I captured this shot right before it flew away.

Head over to Tracey's to see more great photos.

4 comments:

tracey clark said...

this is a wonderful shot. full of magic!

Anonymous said...

I like the flutter in that shot. Very nice.

Andrea said...

what a great photo. We can never catch theme either.

Rose said...

Gorgeous!! I love that action of it. We are all about butterflies here, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails