Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What I Want

What I want is the topic for Theme Thursday. Hmmmm. I have been pondering this all week. I discovered I have A LOT of things that I want. But can they be reflected in a photo? Well, I am going to give it a shot (no pun intended). This is what I want......

My children to love each other

hugging



and play together without fighting

books



and maybe even share just a little bit

reading



someone to clean my house

clean house



to sleep in until at least 7:00 am

hanging



to be able to fly (who doesn't want to be able to fly?)

i can fly


Is that really too much to ask?

Head on over to Stacy's to see what everyone else wants.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay - that fighting picture is NOT very convincing! :-) They are so cute! I love the "sleeping" photo and the fly one especially! Very fun post today.

Megan said...

love these...especially the flying one -- what a great wish!

Head Gaggler said...

I think those are all great requests! I want them too. I love the photos of the kids together. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great post! I'm not convinced they are fighting either! LOL ;)

Jen said...

The picture does not do it justice. I intervened shortly after the photo was taken before it got ugly.

Jaimee said...

Your kids are just gorgeous! I'm right there with you on someone to clean my house...waiting for that day!

kim said...

not at all too much to ask.....
I'd like to be able to fly, but I think I'd rather be able to breath underwater -

Your kids are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I didn't think about wanting someone to clean my house. That was a good one.

Stacy said...

I concur with all of those - great shots to accompany your wants. :)

Maggie said...

These are great - and they are perfect to go with your wants!

Joanna said...

Ahh, the sleeping in until atleast 7am. Who could ask for me?! Great shots.

Rose said...

they are so cute!! Aw, did I mention that without naps I've had sleeping in until 8am mornings? It will be short lived I'm sure, but I'm reveling in it for now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails