Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Today's theme for Theme Thursday is Time. Since June is Birthday month at our house, I have been thinking about time a bunch lately. Like where has the time gone? Both of my kids are getting so big. I can't believe my baby girl will start kindergarten in a year. My little boy is going to be speaking in full sentences in no time. As they were wrestling around on the floor this morning (their new favorite pastime), I thought this is just a glimpse of what is to come.

Here are some photos taken back in October. That was not that long ago, right? Look how much they have grown up.

My brother took the ones above so I can't take credit.


The ones below were taken last week.








Head over to The Land of KA for some more great photos.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the last photo. She is completely smothering him, yet he is still happy with a smile on his face. Very sweet. Looks like she is protective of her little brother.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

Stacy said...

These are such sweet photos of the two of them. It's amazing how much they change in just a few months. Love that last one, too. Such a sweet sibling moment.

La Mama Naturale' said...

Great pictures!!! What cutie pies. It's hard...my son is 13 mos. and I just want to bottle it up and say STOP sometimes. :) Gotta take it all while where here and can.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW they are betting big - it's amazing just how fast it happens - it's sad too :( Beautiful pictures!

Andi said...

I've also been contemplating how fast time goes by, especially concerning the lives of our children...Your photos show wonderful personalities and sweet faces...I love the one of the girl dangling from the tree branch.

Maggie said...

Holy cow, they have grown up! I love the hugging shot at the end...the perfect image of sibling affection - half hug, half choke hold!

Anonymous said...

Its crazy what just a few seasons will do to our kids isn't it? I LOVE the last one - enjoy those sibling shots while they last!

Rose said...

It's crazy how fast time flies, isn't it? What beautiful children. I love their personalties coming our in this series of pictures.

I look at pictures of Harrison a year ago and I'm floored at the changes that I don't see subtly day to day. It's bittersweet for me some days knowing I'll only have one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails