Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Whatcha Lookin' At?

We had a great weekend celebrating Father's Day and hangin' with our family.


Mickey C

Could my nephew be any cuter? I just love his expressions and those curls. Oh, those curls!!!




DSC_2649-edited

My niece actually smiles for the camera. Gotta love that. Look at all those teeth. I can't get enough of that little girl.

I am not going to even try to pick a Best Shot. Visit Tracey for more Best Shot Monday.

**On a sidenote it seems like there is a problem with the address for my feed. For some reason www.newgreenmama.blogspot .com is not redirecting. If you can't see my new posts in your feed try using www.newgreenmama.com. Thanks!!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend! Have a great week!
:)

Amy Jo said...

Oh my, they are both adorable!

Stacy said...

Oh, such cuteness! Love those blonde baby curls. Totally reminds me of Anya when she was so little with those cute little curls. Great shots of them. :)

Kimberly said...

Is it just me or does your niece resemble Harper? At first I thought you had posted an older picture of her. Both are adorable!

Joanna said...

I have been meaning to switch over my site too and drop the blogspot. Thanks for the reminder. Love the first set of pictures. Those curls are so sweet and the the expression is priceless.

Julie said...

adorable photos!

Unknown said...

Yeah. I can't pick either. They are both precious.

Jaimee said...

I hope Cole's hair will stay curly and be just like your nephew's when he's older! LOVE those curls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails