Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Exciting News

Many, many months ago I showed you these guys (Sunshine, Flowers, and Patches). I told you that they went on a journey, but I didn't tell you where. Well, now I have evidence to show you where they have been. (Sorry about the dark photos.)

DSC_2523




DSC_2524




DSC_2525

These guys make an appearance in the latest addition of Stuffed Magazine. My copy showed up in my mailbox on Friday. It was so surreal to see my little creations in print. I am not sure when it will be available in book stores, but I would say pretty soon.

My coffee cozies are going to make an appearance in the new GreenCraft magazine available in August. I will post more about that when I have more to show you. Pretty exciting stuff, huh?

I have actually been sewing up a storm this week, but thought I would space it out. Besides, I thought Crafty Tuesday would be a perfect day to share my crafty news!!! Visit Carrie for more crafty goodness.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, that is so exciting Jen! What a wonderful thing to happen to you and your adorable little softies!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Jen! That is wonderful. So proud of ya!

Joanna said...

That is great news Jen! How exciting for you. You should be very proud of yourself and your wonderful little owls. You can now say "I've been published!"

Way to go!! :0)

Unknown said...

Oh, Jen! How amazing - although I'm not entirely surprised - your crafts are wonderful and they totally deserve to be in print!

La Mama Naturale' said...

How awesome!!!! I agree with Carrie- totally deserving. Congrats. Exciting. You're a super star.
FYI: SLURPEE straws were tested by The Smart Mama and were found to be aluminum alloy- ACK!!! Hope you didn't get any yet- I did...3! O'well- to good to be true. Sorry about that.

Jaimee said...

WOW! Congratulations! Sooo exciting - you deserve it!

Christina said...

Eeek! Wow Jen, that is so exciting and awesome! And deserved!

Maggie said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations -- I'll have to look for it in my bookstore too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails