Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Berry Bokeh

The weather was perfect this weekend. Highs in the 70's and not a cloud in the sky. We spent a good portion of it outside. It was the perfect mix of relaxation and productivity. If that is even possible.

There is something about these berries that drawn me in every year. Maybe it is the bold red color against the rest of the drab colors. Maybe it reminds me that the holidays are near. Whatever the reason, I can't seem to get enough of them.


DSC_0347




DSC_0350

Visit Tracey for more Best Shot Monday.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

...or the intoxicating bokeh. I'm not sure but I think it is a little of all of it that makes me smile.

The holidays are coming! EEEEeeee...

Megan said...

that second one looks like it's jumping out of the photo -- wow!

shirley said...

Very nice shot - love the bokeh!

Kimberly said...

It looks like I could reach up and grab a berry off that second shot. Very good!

HipMomma said...

Oh yes. Definitely that bold bright red. So lovely.

susiej said...

I love that red... so hard to find the perfect one... this red is great. Well done.

Stacy said...

Beautiful shots! Oh, I love the red berries, too. I have my own tree full of them and love those pictures.

Joanna said...

Wonderful color. It totally pops on each shot.

Dawn said...

So festive!!

Love that yummy bokeh!

Have a wonderful week~

:)

Cara said...

Love the colors. Funny thing I was talking shots of the same berry's this weekend for the same reason. I like you shots better.

BTW- I was using my coffee cozy the other day and got a compliment on it.

Jaimee said...

GORGEOUS! I love those berries too...I think its the nostalgia of the season...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails