Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wholesale Orders Galore

All of my intentions to make items for my Etsy shop are being trumped by wholesale and custom orders. It seems like every time I finish one another one comes in. Believe me I am not complaining. It's just making it difficult to find time for much of anything else. Of course, it doesn't help that I am majorly sleep deprived from staying up all night Saturday night. So I have been in bed at 8:30 pm the last two nights.

Here's some coffee cozies I finished last week for an order.


DSC_0226

I really want to start offering more supplies. I managed to get together and photograph some blank coffee sleeves and some wool pieces. Now I just need to put them up in the shop. Hopefully they will be up by the end of the day.

These are the wool pieces.

DSC_0196




DSC_0208

These are the blank coffee sleeves. They just need to be embellished.

DSC_0215




DSC_0219




DSC_0221




DSC_0223

I have some other WIP that I will post tomorrow.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Great job on the custom orders! Yes, surely you can be complaining about the demand for your products...it's great that you are keeping busy. :)

That lack of sleep is a killer on trying to be creative. I stayed up until 2 am getting those hats and that baby cocoon knitted and even that has been killing me. I so need some sleep!

Dawn said...

Oh sleep glorious sleep!! I stayed up the other day until 5am!!!!!!! INSANE! I seriously felt altered the next day. I was in such a faze. Never again.

That is so cool that you are getting those big orders and I love the shots of the wool in the coffee cups....oh, and seeing that red cup makes me want a pumpkin spice latte ;)

Kimberly said...

Sounds like your buisness adventure is taking off! Congrats! I can't decide which cozy I like the best but have it narrowed down to the little red bird on blue and the pink flower on orange. Of course, the cross-eyed owl is just too cute for words!

Hope you catch up on your sleep soon. Lack of sleep is a horrible thing. I've been soaking in lavender epsom salts lately and they really help me to relax and get some shut eye.

Christina said...

yet another round of cuteness! It's wonderful that your business has taken off so well - but also brutal on maintaining sanity! I hope you're earning a decent profit to make it worth it!

Unknown said...

You find the absolute best striped sweaters! I have one that I have been saving for Addie's cat...but I see all your stripes and they are just beautiful (and pink! and girl colored!)...I need to go scour the Goodwill again this week, I think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails