Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting There

DSC_0423-edited

I finally finished listing the items I finished last week in the shop. If you get a second, have a look around. I would love to hear what you think. I am still working on wholesale orders but plan to spend some time this weekend finishing up some ornaments for next week.

Guess what? A year ago tomorrow I made my very first sale on Etsy. How cool is that? In honor of my year anniversary I am offering free shipping from today through Monday to my lovely blog friends. All you have to do is put SCS1 in the notes to the seller when you check out. Then I will reimburse you the shipping amount through paypal. I know it isn't much, but a little something to say thank you.

3 comments:

Run Lori Run said...

Congrats on your etsy anniversary! And your shop looks great, I love the recycled cereal box tags. I do that for some of my tags on my dolls. I hope they are good sellers for you!

Unknown said...

woo hoo! congrats on 1 year!
i LOVE the tags - so very cute (especially with the birdies! :-))

caiyan said...

louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren outlet online
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
uggs for kids
abercrombie and fitch outlet
true religion outlet
fit flops
nike shoes for men
michael kors outlet
20161110caiyan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails