Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sneak Peak

I have been one busy bee this week. I completed a wholesale order for 20 coffee cozies and one owl. I made 2 more owls, a couple of gadget pouches, an owl ornament, some pretty flowers, and some recycled tags to put up in the shop. Now I just need to find the time to edit the photos and actually list them. Hopefully I will be able to get some items up today.


mosaic 111709

I have 2 more wholesale orders to finish. The sleeves are all sewn and just need to be embellished. I have 4 half done owl ornaments and a whole pile of pieces to make more ornaments. Plus a whole stack of tags to photograph and stamp. Then there are the ideas in my head that I haven't had time to get to yet. I know it will all get done eventually. Sigh.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW!! That's impressive!

The owls you make are so sweet~

:)

Unknown said...

you are on crafty fire! holy cow...go, jen!

i love it all, as always. i wish i could just line my office in your owls. they would make me smile every minute of every day.

Green Bean said...

Hoooo cute! :)

L~ said...

those crafty things you make are sooo nice...it's hard to have ideas pushing at you and not enough time to get to them all, eh?

Christina said...

your productivity just amazes me. Everything looks SO GOOD!

Stacy said...

Wow, wow, wow...you have been a busy bee this week! Looks great...all of it. I always love to see how creative you are in your upcycled products. It's wonderful that you are doing so well with getting wholesale orders, too. Well done!

Kimberly said...

Where do you find the time? I love it all.

Run Lori Run said...

Wow, you are busy! I am always looking to squeeze in more time working on crafty stuff and there is never enough time in the day to do all I want. :) I love the owls...

Jaimee said...

Wow, Jen, you are one busy woman! So excited for you and all of the success you've had with your shop. I think you have great branding already...a look that really ties all of your items together! Can't wait to see how the next year goes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails