Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Copycat Challenge- Tea & Biscuit Scarf Knock-Off

I am going to visit my best friend in New Jersey next weekend. Since the weather there will more than likely be colder than the 70 degree weather we have been having here, I decided that I needed a new scarf. I also decided I would make one today to get it finished in time for the Copycat Challenge over at Sew Much Ado.

It seems like I always turn to Anthropologie for inspiration. I wanted to use a sweater from my stash. I also didn't want anything too frilly or long. I really wanted something very functional. So I decided on this scarf.


Tea & Biscuits Scarf

Here is how mine turned out. I did take pictures so expect a tutorial hopefully next week. I tried to get my 4 year old to take a photo of my wearing the scarf, but that did not work out too well.

Tea & Biscuit Scarf Knock-Off

Have a great weekend everyone.

6 comments:

HipMomma-MelodyA. said...

Are you serious?? I think I like your version better!!

Cara said...

That is awesome, I agree with Melody, I like you version with the lining and the softer wool.

Joanna said...

For sure, you did a great job Jen!I love the lining of it too.

Alida L. said...

That's great! I can't wait to see the tutorial!

I'm visiting from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar's linky party! Come check me out:

http://imakestuff4fun.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

seriously giving anthro a run for their money, mama! i love it - and the inside is AWESOME!

Stacy said...

That is so pretty and great knock off! I love the fabric lining it. It will definitely keep you warm in the colder north.

Oh and the snow we got was around 8 inches and it was WET. Trees were breaking from the weight of it and power was out for some areas. Guess winter has arrived!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails