Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Team-Up Thursday- Curves

This week Cara and I chose curves as our theme. My husband and I had a date night on Saturday night. So we visited the Chihuly Exhibit at Cheekwood. It was amazing.
I am impressed that Cara was able to drive and take a shot of the curve in the road. She timed it perfectly. Her shot makes me feel like we are on a road trip. If only that was the case.


Curves
Be sure to check out the wonderful talented ladies over at Mental Inventory.

8 comments:

Christina said...

wow, now that's a punchy diptych, full of contrasts! I love it. And I think I need to hear more about this Chihuly Exhibit?? looks very cool.

Jessie said...

That Chihuly Exhibit looks like fun! Such vibrant colors! The driving shot is well timed. I would have had to drive that road multiple times to get it :)

Joanna said...

Wow! What a firey shot Jen. Super cool for curves and a super cool exhibit apparently.

Unknown said...

LOVE Chihuly...what a great date night spot, too. PLUS you got a great shot for the theme today - double bonus.

hipMomma-MelodyA. said...

You know, when you look at one and see the other peripherally, they look like they are a part of each other. To me at least. :)

Megan said...

love the feel of both these shots!

Stacy said...

Love them both! It's fun to see the different takes on the theme. :)

Maggie said...

Too cool -- both shots are so different and yet so perfect for your theme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails