Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here are some random shots from some of our Halloween festivities this year.
Lucky Ladd Farm

DSC_4097

DSC_4052

DSC_4049

DSC_4076

DSC_4078

DSC_4082
These are the pumkins they picked out.

DSC_4103
Pumpkin carving.

DSC_4165

DSC_4166

DSC_4167
It turns out that these pumpkins were a little tough to carve. I think we will stick to regular pumpkins next year.

DSC_4173
Miller's was really thick. We had to improvise.

DSC_4174

DSC_4180
Here is Miller at his school party. He is the giant looking kid on the right.

DSC_4145
I will show you Harper's costume tomorrow. Since I made a portion of her costume, I am saving it for Crafty Tuesday. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. I can't believe it is already November 1st.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like they had a great time with all the festivities. :) Too bad those pumpkins were hard to carve - they were cool looking. We didn't quite get to that this year. I'm a little bummed since I wanted the seeds for snacking.

Christina said...

hahaha! Miller's pumkin heads cracked me up!! looks like lots of fun times.

Unknown said...

Wow - that is a GREAT slide! How fun. I love that they both picked out unusual pumpkins...creative genius like their Mama!

Joanna said...

LOVE Miller's pumpkin! Thanks for the laugh. :0) Harper's looks great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails