Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Step Closer

I am one step closer to completing the Reversible Messenger Bag Tutorial. I finished one more this weekend for my friend's birthday. This time I took photos. So all I need to do now is edit the photos and put the tutorial together. I am shooting for after Thanksgiving. I also need to edit and put the photos together for the Anthro Scarf Knock-Off. I will try to have it up this week.

Here are a few photos.

DSC_4452-edited

DSC_4454-edited


I used a really soft corduroy. The corduroy seemed flimsy so I interfaced it this time. I like that is has a little more structure.


It has been cold and dreary the last few days so my photos aren't the best. They really don't do the bag justice. Hopefully I can get a few more photos to post with the tutorial before it is given to my friend.

I also finished a custom order of cell phone necklaces. I have made several of these now. She wanted something for her grandmother to wear so that her cell phone easily accessible. I think these would make a great gift.

DSC_4448-edited

This week I am busy getting together some goodies for a charity shop that will be open during the holiday season. So I should have some good stuff to show you next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails