Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Team-Up Thursday- Siblings

This week Cara and I chose siblings as our theme. Once again I waited until the absolute last minute to get my shot. I kept waiting for the perfect sibling oment to present itself. Before bed last night the kids watched a few minutes of a movie and I was able to capture a sweet sibling moment.

I really like how Cara cropped her shot. It leaves a lot to the imagination. It seems like an innocent exchange of toys, but according to Cara it was not.
siblings
Here are a couple of outtakes because they are just too funny not to include. These were taken during an inpromptu dance party.


DSC_4471-edited

DSC_4473-edited

The posed shot on the couch.


DSC_4474-edited

Visit Megan for more Team-Up Thursday.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your half of the diptych makes me wonder what they were watching that one is slightly puzzled and the other amused. :) Great outtakes!

Megan said...

love that first outtake:). if only i had a hidden camera to catch all the "real" sibling moments i miss -- great theme!

Christina said...

Loving the dipy - but maybe loving the outakes even more! Oh, how I wish Nadia had a sibling. Maybe one day. :o)

bBchronicles said...

Gosh, you guys captured something amazing . . . . siblings COOPERATING!!!! I'm not sure I recognize that behavior (lol) - but they look VERY HAPPY!!!!

Cara said...

I totally love the outtakes!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah....i am JUST getting to these and it is Sunday. Sheesh. i'm so behind.

but I LOVE this theme...and i love the outtakes, cracking me up!

Kimberly said...

I love all the shots! I don't know why I just realized this, but your children are night and day. The dark eyed beauty and the blue eyed cutie! :D

Stacy said...

Awwww...love the cuddling while watching tv. They look so sweet together! :)

Maggie said...

So sweet! And what great outtakes -- too funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails