Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Making Progress

Even though I said I was not doing any more orders, I somehow agreed to put some items in a Charity shop to support some local charities. It's hard to say no to a good cause. There's a Facebook Fan page for anyone local who is interested in more information.

I made some recycled magazine bows. I also packaged up some recycled cardboard tags. The packaging is compostable too. Cool, huh? I also made 10 coffee cozies and 6 gadget pouches. I have a few more days to get a little bit more together, but at least I have made some progress.

DSC_0029

r">DSC_0031

DSC_0032


DSC_0033

DSC_0034

DSC_0035

I have a couple of things set aside to add to the Etsy shop. I will let you know once I have those items listed. Then I plan on concentrating on Christmas presents. I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week. Yikes.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Really cute stuff and what a great thing to do! I love your recycle-able packing, too. It's cute AND green!

Unknown said...

the bows and tags rock, jen! wow - i love them.

thanks so much for my box of destash materials, too! i need to do some iphone pouches maybe this week?

(ha ha ha...i'm delusional, i know.)

Christina said...

oh my gosh, your packaging is awesome! All your stuff is so adorable of course, but now the great packaging too....I'm always amazed by how much you manage to churn out!

Run Lori Run said...

Oooooh! I forgot about your recycled bow tutorial, thanks for reminding me! If I get my act together I'll write about it over at my blog and link to you....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails