Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The June Bag

It's a good thing that I had to wait to show you this bag because I have not done one crafty thing all week. I have been preoccupied with thoughts of home improvement projects. We are very slowly trying to tackle our very long list of things that need to be updated in our house.

I used this pattern to make a purse for my mother in law's birthday. I was pleased with how it turned out. Cutting out the pattern pieces took way more time than the actual sewing.


DSC_5276-edited

There's a pocket on the back that I forgot to photograph.

DSC_5278-edited

I made a little zipper pouch to match.

DSC_5279-edited

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE the colors that you used for the purse. So pretty!

Good luck on your home improvement projects. I'm just waiting for spring. Can't wait to dig in the dirt. Not sure what big home improvement project we will do yet this yet. We need new windows...and a new driveway...and our skylight is leaking in our master bath. The list never ends...

Unknown said...

OH. Love. I am seriously in love with that bird fabric. I'm sure it was a very appreciated gift!

Christina said...

oooh! the little birdies are so cute and cheery!!

Joanna said...

Wonderful fabric. So whimsy and bright!

Run Lori Run said...

That is so freakin' cute! Great fabric too. Nice work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails