Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Team-Up Thursday- Blue

This week our theme is Blue. I sure would like to know what is or was in Cara's blue bag. When I think of blue, my little guy's eyes come to mind. I was trying to get a good shot of his eyes and for some reason he decided do to do this funny wink face at me. I thought is was cute, but his eye color didn't really pop. That's when I decided a little selective coloring would solve that problem. I admit it is a little over the top, but it was fun to play around in photoshop.


Blue
Join in on the fun, over at Mental Inventory.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I wonder what was in that little bag too! And, I love the added color to his eye!!!

Christina said...

Blue eyes on my little one was my first thought for the theme too! selective color can be so fun.

Maggie said...

Love the selective color!

Joanna said...

Miller does have beautiful blue eyes. I've always loved that in your shots of him. Aint nothing wrong with a little PS play is what I say! :0)

Unknown said...

Nice...yes, that is a very good use of selective color!

And ooohh...my favorite little blue bag, ever!

Cara said...

I just love the way these go together. I love how it look like he is giving you a wink about what's in the little blue bag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails