Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's 2011

I did a little sewing last week, but I will have to wait to show you. Today is my mother in law's birthday. (Happy Birthday Grammie!!!) I don't want to ruin any surprises, you know?

So instead I will show you what I did this year for the kid's valentines. It really isn't that crafty, but it's all I have to show. It was cheap, easy, and I thought they turned out cute.

Harper vday card

Miller vday card

I found the design on Eighteen 25. They have such cute ideas.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. My Valentine surprised me with a date night Saturday night. We went to a swanky wine bar and then a very nice restaurant. It was the perfect way to celebrate Valentine's day.

4 comments:

Christina said...

those are super cute!!

Unknown said...

they are perfect! and sounds like you had a perfect night too!! nice.

Kimberly said...

Love the contemporary feel to these. And wow, nice Valentine's surpise!

Corey~living and loving said...

I think their valentives are adorable. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails