Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Are you sick of coffee cozies yet?

DSC_1280-edited


Guess what I have been doing this week? The Good Cup is keeping me busy, which is not a bad thing. They placed another order last week for 25 more cozies. I have been scrambling around like a mad woman to finish them before our trip. So that's all I have this week for Crafty Tuesday.

DSC_1271-edited



DSC_1274-edited


I had a couple of projects I wanted to finish before we left, but you know how that goes. Plus, I am a little crazy when it comes to preparing for a vacation. Just ask my husband. Let's just say I like to prepared. Especially, when I am going to spend at least 12 hours in the car with my kids.

We are leaving this afternoon so I probably won't have access to the internet for awhile. I do have a Wordless Wednesday post scheduled for tomorrow and also one for Thursday. I didn't want you to forget about it me while I was gone.

9 comments:

Joanna said...

How wonderfu lthat you keep getting more orders in for your cozies. Hope you have a wonderful and safe vacation!

Stacy said...

I don't know...are YOU sick of coffee cozies yet? ;) Those are all very cute, and wonderful that you have had good business in stocking them.

Have fun on your trip!

L~ said...

I really dig these cozies. Have a good trip!

Dawn said...

Have fun...lots of it!! Be safe and we will be here when you get back!

PS-Those cozies rock! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the striped birdy one - I love all of them, but that one is great!

Good for you keeping busy - that is going to make your vacation SO much more relaxing and fun!

See you when you get back!

Christina said...

Nope, not tired of them yet becassue each one is a bit different! I bet you're getting sick of making them tho. ;o) I'm so glad you keep getting orders!

Have a fab time on vacation, see ya when you get back!

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad your cozies are doing so well. They're adorable. Hope you have a safe and amazingly fun trip!

Jaimee said...

So cool they are doing so well! I love them...

Have a great vacation & safe trip!

Kimberly said...

Jen: would you consider creating a custom cozy for me? I would love one of the stripey pink birdy ones! I know you are busy but I would really appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails