Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Soccer Superstar

Harper had her first soccer game on Saturday. She was so excited. I think she did a great job. She was always right there trying to get in on the action. The other team was really good and we stopped keeping score after awhile, but the girls didn't seem to mind.



DSC_1246

Harper is one of the youngest girls on the team, but probably the most outspoken. The coach said she was very assertive in a postive way. Another parent commented to me that Harper was so confident. Yeah, she's definitely assertive and confident that's for sure. I can tell you that she does not inherit that from me.

DSC_1250




DSC_1251




DSC_1252

I am choosing the photo above as my Best Shot. I love the look of concentration on her face. I am going to get lots of practice taking action shots!

DSC_1253




DSC_1256




DSC_1267

I can't get over how big she looks in these photos. There is just something about kids in their oversized uniforms that is too cute.

For more Best Shot Monday visit Tracey's blog.

18 comments:

Megan said...

you did a great job with the action shots! love the pink jersey and matching socks :).

COTTON MOMMA said...

She did a great job Saturday and Aunt Gina was so proud of our SOCCER star! She is so stinkin cute!

Puna said...

This is adorable. The pink uniforms? Too cute. Makes me wish for when my daughter was this age and playing soccer.

iMother2.0 said...

Loving this series! She's so cool and confident! Love the pink & black uniforms. Mia, our 3 yr old, is starting to get into soccer a little. She loves dribbling up and down the field with her daddy...we're thinking of trying soccer out next fall. How fun! Oh, AWESOME pigtails, too!

HipMomma said...

Aw, nothing like playing soccer in pink! I wish my youngest would play because she is my assertive one. What a cutie Harper is.

Dawn said...

Too cute! Great job with the action shots!

She was lucky getting the pink uniforms...my first ones were blucky orange. Pink is much prettier :)

L~ said...

she's sweet! Soccer starts around here soon , too.

Amy Jo said...

In every photo she is making a different, totally awesome face! You've got a great subject on your hands there!

Kimberly said...

Wow, she's getting so big. Love those pink uniforms!

Arizaphale said...

Bwahahahaha! No 3! Assertive and confident? Definitely!! hahahaha
She cracks me up she is so determined. Oh and the pink uniforms and matching pink BALL!!!! This is cute beyond belief.
btw: your action captures are very good!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I love the PINK! I love her pigtails. I love her spunky expression!! These are great!!!

Joanna said...

Harpers face in the third shot KILLS me! The pink uniforms are so so cute and you did great on the action shots. What fun for you too!:o) Harper looks so grown up.

Unknown said...

Yeah Harper! That is great. I love the pink uniforms too - Em was so excited when they got PINK as their color last year.

But she has decided not to play this fall...I'm kinda sad, but we'll find something to fill it up with I'm sure.

Jaimee said...

Those are the cutest soccer uniforms EVER! My favorite is shot#3....that face - toooo cute!!

Capturing Sunshine said...

These are special shots! I love that their jerseys are pink! I can't wait to get my little one into soccer. He's got about 6 months to go! Very nice captures!!!

Stacy said...

Oh, how cute is she??? She looks like she is a rock star soccer player and having lots of fun. Yes, you will have a whole bunch of experience doing action shots. :)

Christina said...

Assertive & confident - Harper sounds so much like Nadia!! Those soccer uniforms are too cute. Great action shots!

Maggie said...

I think that my favorite thing is that the soccer ball matches the uniforms! Too fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails