Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Meal Planning Again

DSC_1181

I love how the blue shirt brings out the blue in her tongue and mustache. Thanks Aunt Gina!!

I actually planned our meals last week so I thought I would share what we ate. I recently bought Clean Eating magazine and there were several recipes in it I wanted to try. Of course, I won't be eating the meat or fish that's for the kids and hubby.

Monday- Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs, Roasted Red Potatoes, Baked Beans, Green Beans

Tuesday- Blackened Salmon and Havana Salad -My husband said the fish was a little spicy. He prefers this Salmon recipe. The Havana Salad was even better the next day for lunch.

Wednesday- Soba Noodle Salad with Flank Steak (My husband declared this one a keeper)

Thursday- Pizza made with whole wheat pizza crust

Friday- Dinner out with friends. Grandparents had the kids.

Saturday- Dinner out

Sunday- Ravioli Lasagna with Chard (This was good too)
Now if I could only do this every week.

6 comments:

L~ said...

where do you find soba noodles? I have searched high and low...very frustrating!

Dawn said...

Sounds d'lish!

We are off to D-land tomorrow...hope you are having a blast! :)

Christina said...

I didn't know you are vegetarian! This menu looks yummy. I do so much better for meals when I plan a menu. the havana salad sounds awesome!!

Kimberly said...

I'm going to have to try some of these recipies! Hope you're having a great time at Disney World.

Cara said...

Love, love, love whole wheat pizza. Its funny, I have never given my kids white bread and one day Francesco was at the neighbors and didn't want his sandwich because he said he didn't like the bread.

MGF said...

You are making some good meals. I use to get a lot of good ideas out of Rachel Ray magazine. I miss cooking. Maybe again, when I am not working so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails