Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Me- Connection

I know I have been lazy about my 52 weeks of me shots. It was cloudy and rainy for a few weeks and I was not able to get the shots I had planned. Then I just never made time to catch up. All of the sudden several weeks had passed. Yikes. Enough excuses though. I am jumping back in this week and hope I can keep it up. I know it shouldn't be too hard, but these self portraits are really hard for me. Usually I wait until the weekend then I am grungy and not photo worthy. I need to try to get photos during the week. Anyways, this week we are doing connection.

I knew that I wanted my husband in the shot. This was not what I envisioned, but ended up being my favorite.

Connection

This was what I had in mind, but it lacked something.
DSC_0898

I really liked this shot too, but decided to go with the kissing shot instead.

DSC_0913


It's never too late to join in on the fun.

5 comments:

Jen (emsun.org) said...

Beautiful pictures. I love all three, but I do like the kissy-face and all-hands-in photos the best. :)

Stacy said...

Well they are all really great pictures. :) That first one is definitely a connection. ;)

Cara said...

I love all three but my favorite is the one of you and your husband kissing, so sweet!

Jessie said...

I love that shot of you guys kissing. Very relaxed and easy. All of them are fabulous connections though :)

Corey~living and loving said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that you jumped back in. You know that, right. :)

I really like all three shots...but honestly....I adore the last one. ♥ but I'm a sucker for kids. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails