Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Miller

DSC_0635

Dear Miller,

I really can't believe you are 5 today. You have grown up so much this year. You have accepted the fact that you are starting Kindergarten in the fall, even though I haven't yet. The last few weeks you have become so independent. You want to do EVERYTHING yourself. You are stubborn. Things have to be done a certain way or it drives you crazy. You are still sensitive and have the most tender heart. Your feelings are easily hurt, which always breaks my heart. You are thoughtful, give compliments freely, and always think to ask about our day. You want to know how to spell every word that pops into your mind. You can spell all of your color words and can even spell and recognize several sight words. You love to help around the house. When asked to help with a chore, your answer is always sure. You are content as long as someone is nearby to keep you company. You love your sister very much. In fact you love her so much that if she is not paying attention to you, you do whatever it takes to get her to pay attention to you. You really enjoyed playing baseball this year. I hope you won't be as timid about trying other sports now. Although you are still shy and soft spoken around people you don't know well, you are starting to learn to speak up.

I want you to know that I am so proud of you. I love you all the way across the ocean up to the moon and back. I hope you have the best birthday ever.

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I love these type of posts. a parent's love..... ♥ so good! Happy birthday to your son!

julee said...

Happy Birthday Miller. and Mommy great idea to write him a love letter. Very sweet.

Stacy said...

Happy belated birthday Miller! Yes, it is hard to believe he is 5. These kids are growing up so fast! Hope he had a wonderful birthday. :)

Cara said...

It's goes fast doesn't it? I m going to be a mess this July when Francesco hits 5. I too have not accepted the fact that he is going to kindergarten, he is all for it and ready. Just think before we know it they will be celebrating turning 10.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails