Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

No Sew Camera Purse

I have been eyeing all those beautiful camera purses lately, but right now I just can't justify the price. I have been brainstorming about making my own. Then all of the sudden I had an idea. Why not use the padded inserts that came with my camera bag to fashion my own camera purse?

Here's what I did. I looked through all the inserts I have from two different bags. I decided that I could put these pieces together for my camera and an extra lens.

DSC_0100

I played around with the pieces until I came up with this.

DSC_0103

It even fits in this purse that I have had in my refashion pile.

DSC_0105

Plus there is still room for a zipper pouch, wallet, phone, keys, and more.

DSC_0108

I took these from my iphone so that you can see how it fits. I wrapped the padded strap around the lens on the camera for added protection.

IMG_0231

Now I feel much better about lugging my camera around in my purse.

IMG_0232

I know that this is stretching it for Crafty Tuesday, but it's all I've got this week.









4 comments:

tinahead81 said...

great idea!!

elizabeth said...

awesome idea!

Stacy said...

What a great idea to repurpose all those inserts. I gave away my one bag that had a lot of that stuff. I have bought some foam to do a camera bag. Someday, I'll get back into my sewing room...

Unknown said...

Mama. You are the most creative person I know. Seriously - this is genius. Adding to my list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails