Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Me-Looking Through

This week's theme is Looking Through. I really wanted to use my underwater camera and get a shot underwater, but we didn't make it to the pool this week. This idea seemed a lot better in my head. Can you tell Bailey was wondering what the heck I was doing? I set the timer and ran out the door. This was the very first shot I took. I tried several times, but this one ended up being the best one.

Looking Through


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, especially my dad, my husband, and my father-in-law.

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

love it. You look like you are casing the joint. tee hee....cute. love your dog. ♥

Cara said...

I love it, the dog in the shot really make the photo. Great job Jen!

Stacy said...

Great job on matching the photo to the theme! I bet it was hard to do that with the automatic timer.

Joanna said...

This is hilarious Jen! Cara is so right that the dog makes the shot....but then again you, with a hat, sunglasses and great pose is perfect! Great lighting too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails