Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Harper's Birthday Party

Harper's birthday party was on her actual birthday, which worked out perfectly. We had her party at the Skate Center and it was so much fun.

DSC_0975-edited

She worked up a sweat with all that skating.


DSC_0969-edited

This was the best photo I got of her skating. My camera did not like the lighting situation in the Skate Center. I am going to blame it on the camera not the photographer.


DSC_0965-edited


Harper's party was a ton of fun. She was a little sore the next day though. I have to admit I am glad that the two birthday parties are behind me now.

4 comments:

julee said...

Looks like alot of fun with lots of memories for Miss Harper. Happy Birthday.

Stacy said...

HOw fun! I love that cupcake cake, too. I would probably be sore after all that skating, too. You are using muscles you normally don't use.

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Harper! OMG a skate party, I loved those when I was younger.

Unknown said...

FUN! I am hoping Em will want a skate party soon....totally takes me back, too. And the cupcake cake is awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails