Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Friday Finds Follow-Up

I had to do a follow-up to yesterday's post with some of my other great finds. Before picking up my kids yesterday, I decided to stop by Thrift Smart. I know the man who started this nonprofit organization. I went to school with his daughter. So I had been wanting to take a look at the store.

Anyway, it took me awhile to get into my groove. I looked through the tops and did not see any that I thought would work. I went up and down the aisles displaying the pants several times. I tried on several pair and ended up purchasing three pair of pants. The black pair are from Gap and are the ankle length, which is hard for me to find at the store. There was still a tag on the inside that is to be removed before washing. They look brand new. The second one is a pair of grey Isaac Mizrahi dress pants. The last one is a little more worn, but were really comfy. They are also from Gap. My grand total was $12.47. I love that I found some great pants that someone else did not want any longer plus I helped a good cause.
The photo to the left displays my Target purchases. Harper liked my dress so much she asked to wear it to bed.
I got all of this for less than $25.00. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails