Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Menu Monday Recipe Review



Here are my thoughts on this week's meals.

Sunday- Grilled Steak and Baked Scallops, Freedom Fries (***SC), and Salad
There were no baked scallops left so that seemed to be a hit. The Freedom Fries were a little mushy in the middle and stuck to the cookie sheet, but I would make them again.


Monday- Tilapia, Portobello Mushrooms, Soba Noodles, and Sesame Grean Beans (**SBD)
This meal was okay. Nothing spectacular. If I make the sesame noodles again, I will do it the night before. The leftovers tasted better the next day.


Tuesday- Swimming Rama (a spicy coconut chicken and tofu for me- *FFF) on Spinach with Steamed Basmati Rice
I really enjoyed this meal. It was not the healthiest meal, but yummy. I made enough so I have 2 more meals in the freezer and some extra sauce. Yeah!!!!


Wednesday- Margarita Pork Chops (*FFF), Black Bean Salad, and Cheese Quesadillas
This was another successful meal. I made the Black Bean Salad (left out the avocado) on Tuesday night and the Margarita Pork Chops were thawed from the freezer. All I had to do was pop the pork chops under the broiler, make the quesadillas and add the avocado to the salad.


Thursday- Amy's pizza with salad
I stayed home from work today with an awful cold. Frozen pizza hit the spot. I balanced it out with a Caesar salad. Good thing I planned low maintenance for today.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails