Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Menu Monday April 13-17 Recipe Review

Here's my weekly review:
Sunday- Manicotti, Garlic Bread, Salad
The manicotti was better this time. I made three batches about a month ago and froze two of them.

The salmon smelled really good. I love pesto. It was really easy to make too. I added a hard boiled egg to the chickpeas and arugula to make it a meal for me.

Tuesday- Sweet Asian Chicken, Fried Rice (with tofu for me), and Sesame Green Beans
I thought this meal came out really well. I especially liked the fried rice.
This was my favorite meal of the week. Yum!
Thursday- Pizza- store bought whole wheat crust
You can't go wrong with pizza. Just look at the picture above.

1 comment:

Green & Clean Mom said...

Jen this looks so good! Yum! What a cook you are. Love your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails