Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daisy & May

Last week I was obsessed with bunnies and chicks. I know it is only February, but I thought if I started now I might be able to get some cute critters in the shop before Easter. Well, after many failed attempts I decided to scrap it and go with what I know. So I created two more owls.

DSC_0522-edited_filtered




DSC_0530-edited_filtered

These two will be in my shop some time today. As soon as I get a few minutes to list them.

We have been fighting colds and yuckiness at my house so this was about all I could muster. Keep a look out for some bunnies and chicks though. I haven't given up yet.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are so cute! I love your owls. Good luck on figuring out a pattern for your bunnies and chicks. I know you can do it! :)

Kimberly said...

I am so glad I held off on purchasing the other cute owl because I am just going to have to order one of these, too! We are going to have to get another barn at the Stapleton's house just to house them all. I love your work~!

Killlashandra said...

I bet your bunnies and chicks will be just as adorable as your owls. :)

Joanna said...

I bet you are much too hard on yourself. I am with Killlashandra....Your owls are outstanding and the Im sure the bunnies and chicks would be just as adorable!

Christina said...

They are so dang cute - love how you do the eyes!

Dawn said...

Oh so cute!!

Give the bunnies and chicks ago...I bet they would be adorable!

:)

L~ said...

I think your owls are cute! Wish I took the time for projects like these...can't wait to see the chicks!

jamestownboys said...

OH I LOVE THOSE :)
How fun - I always think I want to make those little critters/toys. I've seen SO MANY cute patterns. They look like a lot of work - but so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails