Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

This week's theme for Theme Thursday is Summertime Memories. I had all intentions of sifting through some photos from last summer. I am sure there are a couple I meant to post, but never got around to actually doing it. However, I am just too lazy. Plus I felt compelled to share some more of the many photos I took this weekend with my new lens.

We still have several months before it is actually summer time, but here are a few shots that might warm you up a bit.

DSC_0460-edited




DSC_0504-edited




DSC_0457-edited_filtered

I get so excited every time I walk through the yard and spot something else sprouting up or even blooming. I just love Spring.

Visit Stacy's for some more warming thoughts.

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Yes, these are beautiful shots! Very springy and I can't wait for that to happen here. :) You look like you have the hang of that new lens, too.

Megan said...

love the warm light in that first shot. glad you are having fun with the new lens -- isn't it great to have a new toy?

Kimberly said...

Oh how I love daffodils! They remind me of my childhood home where they grew wild each spring. Great shots!

jamestownboys said...

YIPEEEEEE new lens!!!!
Very cool.

Dandilions are SO VERY "summer" :)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

VERY excited for those shoots to start popping out of the ground here too!

helloooo color & life!

how fun to play around with a new lens! gReAt shots... my word... the color!

Dawn said...

Yay for Spring! I wish we had more of it here in So Cal. I am looking forward to the wild flowers...poppies are my favorite~

I have lens envy!

Someday....

:)

Christina said...

Oh gosh, how I LOVE the warm light in that first one! gorgeous.

Joanna said...

That first shot it great Jen. So warm. Its so fun to get a new lens! Good for you!

Maggie said...

That light is amazing! And I feel warmer after looking at these shots - gorgeous!

L~ said...

I love the first photo! The anticipation of Spring is making me feel antsy this year.

Killlashandra said...

I can't blame you for being excited seeing everything start to sprout up in anticipation of spring. :) It sure looks nice and sunny in your shots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails