Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Meet My New Friends

Once again I did not make too much to go in the shop this week. I finally took photos of the pendant and earrings and listed them.

DSC_0349-edited_filtered

I also made one more set of love bird lavender sachets, but these are completely hand sewn.

DSC_0345-edited_filtered
I have been spending the majority of my free time working on these little guys.
This is Sunshine.

sunshine

This is Flowers.

flowers

Last, but not least this is Patches the penguin.
patches

Patches is made from scraps that needed to used for something. They all have lentils in the bottom to add weight so they sit up really well.
These guys are not going up in the shop. They are going on a little journey. Hopefully, I will be able to tell you more about that soon.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Those little plushies are soooo cute! Can't wait to hear about their journey. :) The pendant and earring set is pretty cute, too.

Jaimee said...

Oh my gosh...those are the cutest things ever! Patches is my favorite!

Unknown said...

Love.
The owls are just so sweet - but Patches? He rocks! So cool.

I can't wait to hear about the journey, too!

Did my little owl have a name, btw? The girls keep calling him Owlie and expecting him to move around the house like Elfie did at Christmas time.
(But he is staying put at my desk for inspiration!)

Killlashandra said...

Your owls are adorable and unique. I love the personality you give to them. :)

Christina said...

Those owls are too awesome!!! Especially Patches. I love seeing your creativity at work. Can't wait to hear about their adventures!!

Oh, and I love the pendent set, too.

Kimberly said...

Those guys are too cute. You did a great job on the owls. And your pendant set is lovely.

Joanna said...

I am in love with Flowers the owl!! Amazing detail on that flower. I was going to see if you posted them on the store until you mentioned thier journey....I cant wait to hear about thier journey! How intriguing!

Unknown said...

yeezy shoes
toms outlet
clarks shoes outlet
longchamp handbags
ralph lauren outlet online
pandora charms sale
discount oakley sunglasses
beats wireless headphones
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin sale
170523yueqin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails