Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love

This weeks theme for Theme Thursday is Love. There are so many things I love. So this one was easy for me.

I love my husband, my kids, and my family more than anything else in this world.
I love creating things.
I love reading a good book.
I love taking a hike through the woods.
I love feeling the sun on my face.
I love finding a photo that you forgot all about hidden deep on your SD card.

DSC_0828-edited

I love that I can make that photo look old.

DSC_0828 attic vintage

I love that I get super excited about a new lens coming in the mail. (Thanks Maggie for your help with this one.)

I love that this lens gives me a whole new perspective.

DSC_0414-edited

I love all the nice, encouraging comments I receive every day from all of you.

I simply love life.

To find more love, visit Stacy's for Theme Thursday.

14 comments:

Jaimee said...

Perfect post, Jen! I love that cow picture and both of your versions of it! Congrats on the new lens! I'm waiting for the day when I can get a 24-70 f2.8...

Stacy said...

Awwww, what a great post, Jen! I love those shots, too, and a new lens...how exciting!!! That is definitely something to love. :)

Megan said...

ooh, a new lens -- how exciting! have fun playing with it!

Cara said...

I saw that lens and forwarded the link to my hubby with the message "I really love you sweetheart" (LOL)
I love finding pictures on my card that I forgot about and really like.
BTW- I got my scarf and coffee cozy and LOVE THEM!

Killlashandra said...

I love the tongue! What an awesome shot of a couple of cows. :)

Joanna said...

What an all around great post. there are so many things to love in life.....A new lens being a pretty good one!! :o)

That last shot is so beautiful! Great detail.

Amy Jo said...

That mama cow/baby cow shot is simply awesome! Thanks for sharing your lovely work!

iMother2.0 said...

whata super fab post! LOVE your list and links....and am sooo in love with your mama and calf photo! Such tenderness...great captuer!

Dawn said...

Life is good isn't it? :)

I was thinking you got a new lens with the Daisy shot...nice!

Love your momma/baby cow shot too~

MGF said...

Such a nice lens coming......

Kimberly said...

You have such a gift! I know I've said this before but I am just amazed every time I visit your blog. The cow picture is adorable!

Christina said...

Such a great post, Jen! You've got a lot of great loves. YAY for a new lens!! I've been coveting a macro for some time, and intruiged by that very lens since talking to Maggie!

Kimberly said...

Great post and amazing photos! Congrats on the new lens.

cherish.photography said...

Your love of life is contagious. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your new lens! I am a Nikon girl as well :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails