Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5 Little Owls

I am FINALLY getting really close to finishing my last wholesale order. I was able to put the finishing touches on the owls this weekend plus knock out some coffee cozies. I have 10 cozies left and I am officially done.
Look the owls now have faces.
DSC_3525

Can you tell that one owl is a little different from the other owls? I tried something different with the wings. I am still not sure how I feel about it.

DSC_3524

The first owl will more than likely go in the shop along with the 2 Hootie owls and possibly this owl too. I am waiting until I have a few more things though.

DSC_3520
Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I want to take all of them home. All lined up in a row like that - they are so great, Jen. I like the fabric on the first owl's wings, but I like the wings kinda sticking out I think. Not that that means anything... :-)

Corey~living and loving said...

what a darling bunch! you are so creative, and good with color. :)

Christina said...

So cute! Love your color/pattern combinations!

Kalleen at Second Street said...

so stinkin cute.

CountryBelle said...

They are adorable!

Sachiko said...

So fun! I especially love the owls with flower eyes, so cute!

Unknown said...

polo shirts
mulberry bags
cartier uk
ugg outlet
tory burch outlet
north face outlet
louis vuitton bags
cheap jordan shoes
chrome hearts outlet
ferragamo shoes
20161130caihuali

Unknown said...

cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet store
gucci handbags outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
swarovski uk
michael kors handbags outlet
coach outlet store online
adidas yeezy boost
nike tn pas cher
ralph lauren sale
170523yueqin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails