Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Team-Up Thursday-Faceless Portrait

This week Cara and I chose Faceless Portrait as our theme for Team-Up Thursday. Cara always comes up with the best ideas for themes. I knew this theme would be a little more challenging, but fun. I waited to the absolute last minute to take my picture. I thought about a dozen different ideas, but since I waited until the last minute I had to be subject. I propped the camera on the deck railing, set up the self timer and ran to my spot. I only took a few shots and this was the best one. Not exactly what I had in mind, but it works.

I love the perspective in Cara's shot. She looks like she is on the go. The shot leaves me wondering where she is going, especially since she is wearing running shoes. I think it is pretty cool that we both ended up with shots of ourseleves.

faceless portrait 2


Check out more Team-Up Thursday over at Megan's blog.

6 comments:

Megan said...

i mentioned to cara that i'm going to have to steal this great theme! love that you both did self-portraits:).

Stacy said...

Love the shots and great theme!

Cara said...

I liked that we both did ourselves as well. I love the way you processed yours.

Maggie said...

What a FANTASTIC idea! I love it -- and you two did it perfectly!

Corey~living and loving said...

Very cool theme! love it! these shots compliment eachother so well.....and really seem to be meant for eachother. cool!

caiyan said...

burberry outlet
coach outlet store
polo outlet
canada goose jackets
yeezy boost 350
chaussures louboutin
cheap uggs
oakley vault sunglasses
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet
20161110caiyan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails