Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teeny, Tiny Owl

We went camping this weekend and rented a pontoon boat on Saturday. So we spent the day doing this....


DSC_3415
and cruising around the lake in this lovely boat

DSC_3393
As a result my craft table still looks like this....

DSC_3370

I did no crafting or sewing this week. Well, ok I did manage to hand sew this little owl while I watched Survivor last week. I guess that counts, right? Since we were going camping, I had this grande idea to make a camping playset with mini animals, a tent, sleeping bag, and campfire for the kids to play with while we camped. I also thought it would be a good way to use up some of my scraps. I still think it is a cute idea, but I am making no promises.

DSC_3507-edited
Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh. He is cute! (I'm assuming a "he" here.) The camping set sounds adorable...I hope it makes it on the list of to-dos.

Corey~living and loving said...

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...just have fun. :)

but the tiny little owl......adorable. ♥ me love!

Kimberly said...

I know I've said this before but it bears repeating, I adore your owls!

Stacy said...

I think having fun and enjoying the time on the pontoon trumps working on orders. :)

Cute little owl! Love your idea of a camp playset, too. I'm sure you will get it done eventually.

نور الهدى said...


If you are looking for a pest control company, make sure you go in for a more nature frienDly Biological pest control. Hire professionals since some pests are not easy to get riD of without the use of poison anD highly toxic materials. They woulD ensure sAFety in use anD ensure that your house is sAFe post the pest control, extermination of pests or fumigation. Always hire a locally ACcessiBle anD easily approAChaBle pest control service anD the one that comes highly recommenDeD- to ensure your sAFety anD your family's health along with the assurance of effective anD Best pest control services.


شركة مكافحة صراصير بالرياض
و افضل واحسن شركة مكافحة صراصير بالاحساء وافضل
شركة مكافحة صراصير بالدمام

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
pandora jewelry
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale
pandora charms outlet
canada goose outlet
ecco shoes
christian louboutin shoes
off white clothing brand
polo lacoste
superdry clothing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails