Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

More Dreams of Flying

First of all I must admit that my husband did all of the work for these shots. He came up with the idea and location. I merely took the photos. As we were getting ready to go out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant, we were brainstorming about ideas for the Dreams of Flying photo. Then my husband had a brilliant idea. Right beside the restaurant is a bridge that overlooks a street. The street is rarely used. It leads to an old movie theater. He suggested that I stand on the bridge and take the photo of the kids below on the street. Perfect! Next I had to decide what to do. I really wanted to take a photo with a bunch of balloons giving the illusion that the balloons were carrying the kids away. Well, that was going to be too labor intensive. So Mitch suggested the scooters and when ran with it. I did yell down some suggestions, but really he did all the hard work.
Here are some of the other shots.

DSC_3461

DSC_3474

DSC_3499
The kids really got into it and so did Mitch. Thanks for all your help Mitch. You are the best.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love these photos! They look like a lot of fun.

Run Lori Run said...

Those are great photos, what a cool idea!

Christina said...

that is just. way. too. cool! Love that it was a group effort. :o)

Corey~living and loving said...

seriously...how fun is that? I love the last one. so funny!

Cara said...

I saw these on flickr and loved them. I love the one your husband was in and the fact that he participated so much.

HipMomma said...

You could have used any of those!! But the one with your Hubs just cracks me up! Mostly cuz he let you use him in one. So cute!

نور الهدى said...


شركات تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تركيب باركيه بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات شرق الرياض

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails